Thursday, December 15, 2016

Contender Elect: Do Not Push Me

There's been no shortage of controversy since Genku was voted Contender Elect by members of The Invasion. The January title challenger suffered an embarrassing solo loss on December 9, and absorbed another defeat this week in a duo match with his election rival, LordSkarlet. All part of the on-going conflict that's turned The Great Arena into a war zone!

Genku now faces a one-on-one challenge issued by The Invasion's biggest critic: "The Guardian" CaTigeReptile. One of several issues he commented on in a special Q&A session.

On CaTigeReptile's challenge: "I know CaTigeReptile well, I've fought her many times before, many times. I'm not worried. Not too worried. I wonder who she's guarding. Who is she guarding? Who appointed her Guardian? I don't know, I don't know. I'm not worried. I'm a great fighter and I'm gonna be great at Supercard 87. CaTigeReptile has been around a long time, she's a good fighter, but she's never been Undisputed Champion. Sad!"

On his match with Zentile at Pre-Show 87: "This match was supposed to be petty. People keep saying it was petty. How is it petty? I challenged Zentile, I beat Zentile. That's what I do. I don't see what was petty about it, why people should say I am petty. I'm not petty. I'm just a winner, I won, I beat Zentile. If this was any other contender you would never hear it. They wouldn't say. It's very disrespectful, no good. I think maybe they should apologize."

Asked whether or not he's fostering war: "There are some very bad people in the league, terrible people, the worst. They want to corrupt the system, they are elites and they don't like guys like me who will shake up the system. I'm the new guy, the outsider guy. But I've been Undisputed Champion two times before, twice, two times. I will do that again. I will be champion again. We have to stay strong and I think we are just doing what is necessary. I'll be champ again, its no problem."

The Contender Elect was also asked specifically about The British Exit: "Well, get a load of this, I mean, believe me, The British Exit. These guys, they're no good. I predicted this would happen, I predicted there'd be more problems. Suddenly people are upset about what we're doing to The Invasion. Let me tell you, a few months ago, earlier this year, everybody wanted these guys dealt with. They did, they did. Now that we're doing something about them people, some people, small people, they object. Why? I don't get it! We're taking care of this. They pushed, do not push me. I have a plan, a very special plan. We're taking care of it. People complain. Sad!"

What he thinks about his teammates: "DaemonX is struggling, its no secret. He's had some bad losses and he's struggling. LordSkarlet, let me tell you, LordSkarlet is great. People say he's a nightmare, no. LordSkarlet is great. He's helping make The Invasion great and, but, he didn't win the election. I won the election. So, believe me, he's great, he's terrific. He didn't win though, he's a great KFL level guy. Violent`J is a great Duo Division guy. He doesn't seem to like me, I think maybe he just needs to get to know me better, but you know, I don't know why he wouldn't like me. I'm pretty great, right? I'm great. Sure. But Violent`J has a history and, yeah, I forgot he won the Undisputed Championship, he got upset. Believe me, he's a great Duo Division guy."

"Contender Elect" Genku faces "The Guardian" CaTigeReptile this weekend at Supercard 87: End of Days. The final Supercard of 2016 also features "The United" Shoe & Artanix challenging "Team Xtreme" Marz & Violent`J in their 20th consecutive Duo Division Championship defense. Former Undisputed Champ "The Hitman" DECEPTION will face-off against "American Nightmare" LordSkarlet in another hotly anticipated match!

No comments:

Post a Comment