Monday, August 12, 2002

Lucifer Speaks Out About ICWW



 Shock as Mick Lucifer announces the
 emergence of the ICWW. An all new
 driving force behind interactive,
 wrestling entertainment.
 
LUCIFER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT ICWW
[12-08-2002]
In a press conference Mick Lucifer himself, the emerged leader of ICWW spoke out about several issues surrounding the federation, here's what he had to say;
      
It's true I have now officially been terminated from IWWF association once more, this time it would seem the spacing will be more permanent.

On the tenth of August I did indeed branch out to found ICWW, an all new force in the realm of interactive wrestling. An opposition to the dominant IWWF.
I have no animosity toward the IWWF, or their owner Justin Verrier; but I do feel that progress is not a priority to the federation, which is why I have started fresh.
Although not associated in any direct way, I hope to have the support of those involved in the once flourishing project - IWWE.


After initially announcing the ICWW, which I did spontaneously. With the support of current IWWF heavyweight champion Mike Trell, I decided to hastily invest all of my resources in a new organization. Unfortunately since then Trell has seemingly left the venture for the familiar stomping grounds of IWWF.
Since then a former superstar, Tells, has all but replaced Trell essentially running a mock federation in my absence. I've been busy organizing, planning and speaking to the appropriate authorities in the world of wrestling.


Many persons have expressed some interest in ICWW, including well known names at the IWWF. To protect them I won't drop any names, but I really hope they do come to wear the ICWW name with pride.
It is true that superstar recruitment is moving slower than hoped, superstars seemingly convinced of ICWW worth suddenly changing their mind. Mr. Verrier is putting a lot of pressure on superstars to choose, something I won't be doing.
I am happy to sub-contract superstars already tied with alternate federations.


Someone's just asked me about rumors concerning the ICWW/IWWF merger. It is true, I proposed that ICWW become an organization under the IWWF. Opportunity for a rivaling storyline could've emerged from such a deal, however Mr. Verrier expressed absolutely no interest in discussing any ICWW/IWWF relations.
I personally feel Mr. Verrier's hostile reaction toward this federation is disappointing, as his main concern seems to be with leeching of his product - something which could've been rectified through the buy out option.
I hope that as time goes by Mr. Verrier comes to appreciate the opposition. Many people will agree the IWWF product was lagging to a halt. Progress was not a high priority, and perhaps much like with the former IWWE, progress will be a forced reaction at the IWWF. I can only hope former colleagues can appreciate the improvement I've brought about for them.


There has been talk of a mysterious and small phantom federation, although at this point I don't know the validity of the claims I am intrigued.
I would appreciate if those involved in this rumored project would come forward and join forces with myself.


In closing I hope to gain more and more support for my federation, this is a risky venture, I've sacrificed my comfortable position at the IWWF and hope it's worth it.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment